How is COVID-19 impacting shipping?
- While we are not experiencing significant delays within our fulfillment center, and are able to still get orders out within 2 business days, we are unable to guarantee a delivery time frame for orders at this time. All postal services are experiencing a significant increase in demand for their services and a decrease in staff that is able to work. As a result, we are seeing minor to significant delays in the arrivals of orders, especially those that are being shipped outside of the US, at this time. We encourage you to reach out to the postal service with your tracking information for any questions, concerns, or alternate plans regarding your order's delivery. We appreciate your patience during these unique times.
Is it safe to order online during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Our shipping department will be practicing increased sanitary and health measures, even beyond our regular high-quality practices, and staff is encouraged to practice social distancing.
What should I do if my box is late or there’s an issue with my delivery?
- We’ll do our best to email you ahead of time if our shipping carrier confirms there may be a change to your expected delivery day. If you haven't heard from us and your delivery doesn’t arrive on the day it was scheduled to arrive or if you have concerns, please let us know by calling (800) 744-4409
How do I track my delivery?
- Once your order has shipped, you’ll receive an email notification with the subject line ‘Your delivery is on its way!’ The email will provide your order details and tracking number.
What kinds of payment methods do you accept?
- Visa, Master, Discover, American Express, & E-Gift Cards
What do I do if I entered the wrong shipping address?
- You can contact us at (800) 744-4409 to cancel your order or change the shipping address. We cannot make changes to the items purchased.